Tuesday, August 15, 2006


What a wait that was - blogger is slow tonight (or it's my computer!)

Anyways, last night I watched the documentary "mercury falling". So interesting and heartbreaking all at the same time, I so felt for that woman, I know just how she feels. These are the tests we're gearing up to take Molly for. Just to see what her levels are...it may not be "her" thing, but I can't NOT do something.

Have done a few layouts, this one was from our kindy train trip, and I like it - I admit I love clean, simple layouts, and I really have to be honest with myself in my scrapping - after all it is for me & my children.

The second one I did tonight - Molly's sandwich making efforts! hehe, she's such a determined little sausage.
Nice flash burn there too - might reload it tomorrow when I can take a decent shot. (removed this one!)

I am so looking forward to Sunday, I'm going scrapbooking, out of my house, all by myself (well apart from the wonderful company of fellow scrappers) and I'll have no children with me! yeee-hah! I haven't had a decent break, apart from the morning off the other day, and going scrapping is just the icing on the cake!

Molly is still coughing on and off - really nasty little chesty number, hopefully she'll kick it soon...Though Craig was the sick one over the past few days - came home on Sunday night looking terrible and puked (cue my phobia!) and wasn't too flash at all. We slept separately (part of my phobia - I can't stand to be near the sick person) and I scored the lounge! Felt like a sneaky kid, lying on the floor watching sky, hehe - fire was toasty too! Though he's much better and I'm thinking that he's beginning to understand my phobia a little more - I suspect he thought I just didn't like it, and now he's realising that its actually quite real!
Righto - I'm off, I'm dying for a drink (I had asked Craig, but I suspect he's forgotten - it was over 20 minutes ago -LOL)
OH, big congrats to both Trina & Evana on their beautiful little boys - both big, strapping lads - look forward to seeing some sensational pages from them both!

4 comments:

Lara said...

I asked dh to shift out the other day too as he wasn't well - he wouldn't! I can't sleep well out of MY bed. Hope a sense of 'wellness' descends on you all soon!

Christi said...

Dallas - look at you and your layouts!!! Good for you! Got your post on my bloggy blog! Thanks ;) I love that you love the name Kamryn! I've liked it forever as well. I know there are a couple others around NZ but obviously not many lol.

I hear ya about the sick kiddos. Man, I've had my fill! One is mended and the other one isn't there yet. I've had a headache for three days but feeling better today. Bring on summer, I say lol!

Christi

Donna said...

Your layout is fab. That is a really classic style. Will never date. I love it. Have 2 sick ones here at the mo! Roll on summer.

Ali said...

Lovely layouts babe - just catching up on all your news :)