Wednesday, April 05, 2006

GroundHog Day!

Do days just blend into one for everyone? Or do I need to snap out of this and get a life!? (lol). I just feel I'm living the same day over and over, get up, morning routines, school run, come home, washing, make beds, empty dishwasher, clean, lux, pick up toys, tell the bird and/or dog to be quiet - it's just the same old stuff!! Can I just say, thank goodness for Sundays and Carol!! We went scrapping on Sunday, and we're off again this Sunday - but the thing is, my mojo has gone - was talking with the others there, and we were talking about it - it's different from Scrappers block - you can't pick a magazine up or browse galleries - it's like I have a complete inablity to scrap - like I have no clue what I'm doing (hehe, not that I do most of the time) There have been times we're I've thought I'm kidding myself and should just sell the lot on TradeMe!! I'd really like to be able to scrap again!
Girls are fine, Molly's on a Blues Clues drive, so that's what we're watching, over and over! T'Keyah is back at school, playing rippa-rugby and miniball is going to start up soon - Marching season is over for now, so that's a little less taxi-ing about.
No kindy today, and no plans to go anywhere, I might get off here, do some housework and scrap for the afternoon (cross fingers I get something done!)

3 comments:

Angela said...

dallas, you really have got to stop changing your blog name, I always read, don't often comment, but somedays I'm not sure which blog I'm reading, LOL

Angela

lianne said...

I have been there so many times Dallas - lost my mojo that is. It'll come back. I read somewhere once about trying a new technique, something you haven't done before, sometimes that sparks it off again.

Lara said...

like Liannes idea - that's when I resort to my standard page - who cares what it looks like! I keep a notebook where I write techniques & sometimes I just pick one & do it!