Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy Birthday, Princess!



Yup, 5...Miss Molly is five - scarey thought really, I'm in a blur where the years have gone!!


We had a small party yesterday (thanks Lynne!! - it was at her place!), and Molly had a fabulous number 5 cake. Lynne took a brilliant shot, same time as this one, but Molly is looking directly at her! Can't wait to get some of her shots!

Crikey, this time five years ago she was all of 2 hours and 17 minutes old!
*sniff* why do they grow sooooo fast??
I've got my first DT pack - Heritage, which is really stretching the old thinking matter for me, I've never done anything heritage, so it's really challenging - but fun!!
OOOOOOooooo, and tomorrow morning, this house will be silent, perhaps only the tap-tap of the keyboard or the click of scissors, but it will be childfree!! My big girl will be off for her first day of high school - see, I was really kicked in the gut with that huh, my baby is 5 and my other baby is starting high school - way to make a chick feel old LOL!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss Molly. Wow thats one amazing cake....

Kelly Slattery said...

Happy Birthday Molly!!!

Good luck with your heritage pages Dallas :o)

~Zeetra~ said...

WOW A big 5 year old. Happy Birthday Molly. Hope you enjoy school. Its so much fun and you get to make life long friends.
how are you finding the heritage DT project?
I found it pretty hard...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Molly! She looks SO cute in that photo, and what a yummy looking cake!

I'm freaking out about Ethan turning 5 in May! *gulp*

Anonymous said...

face it Dallas - you are old lol

so I guess that means you wont be parking over my driveway anymore????????????lol

Happy Birthday for the other day molly